Nursing Case Management Services in Vermont and New Hampshire
Provide continuing education and training for our caregivers.
TLC HomeCare ensures the best care for your loved one by assigning a certified nurse to every case! This is what makes us uniquely qualified to deliver award-winning level of care to the members of our community who need us the most. They deserve the expertise and qualification a nurse can bring to your loved one’s homecare experience. From oversight to providing specialized training for our caregivers and members of the community, this impeccable level of care is our standard. You don’t have to worry if anything of concern comes up outside of normal business hours, we have a certified nurse available to you on call 24/7.
Ready to give your loved one award-winning level of care? Our NCMs will start the process by:
- Meeting with you and your loved one in person or over the phone
- Performing a home safety assessment
- Assessing your loved ones needs
- Building the best care plan for your loved one
- Reviewing and executing the service contract
- Communicating with their Physician
Once you have established service with us, the nurse will continue oversight by:
- Periodic, Routine Check-ins
- Updating Case Notes
- Updating Medications Lists
- Updating Service Contract
- Communicating with client’s physician
- Updating assessment of needs
Additional Nurse Case Management Services Available:
Customized Dementia Care Education
The challenge of Alzheimer’s and dementia can add to an already stressful time. One of the best ways to feel confident that your loved one is having all their needs met is through a little extra attention and education. Our Positive Approach to Care (PAC) trainers can come to your home, provide an assessment and give you and everyone in your support system hands-on training so that everyone understands how to meet the needs of your elderly family members.
Learn more about TLC’s specialized training and education on our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Page.
Call us today at 888-414-0703.