1. What made you decide to become an LNA?
I have always wanted to work with people.
2. What does professionalism mean to you?
Wearing correct attire, making sure you follow HIPAA.
3. What does preparation mean to you in regards to your workday?
Making sure you have all the supplies you will need for the day.
5. How are you meeting the needs of others as an LNA?
Asking if they need help with what they’re doing.
7. Preparation: How do you reduce risk to yourself and your client?
Making sure you have the proper mobility, bend with knees.
8. What does proper attire mean to you?
Being in the correct uniform.
9. What does proper mobility mean to you?
Bending with your knees, moving your feet.
10. What precautions do you take?
Hand washing, using a mask if the client is sick.
11. What observations do you make when working?
If the client seems uncomfortable or if they don’t seem ‘themselves’.
12. What does self-control mean to you?
To control your emotions and actions.
13. What does it mean to follow a care plan?
To make sure you do step by step what it’s telling you to do.
16. How do you maintain meeting the basic needs of your client?
Making sure they are clean, free of harm, fed.
18. How do you handle the unexpected?
Take a deep breath, look at the situation, problem solve.