1. What made you decide to become an LNA?
I wanted to become an LNA because I’m compassionate, I also took care of my grandmother.
2. What does professionalism mean to you?
Professionalism means a great attitude, ability to handle any situation with care.
3. What does preparation mean to you in regards to your workday?
Preparation means getting organized and mentally and physically prepared.
4. What does framework mean to you in the caregiver arena?
Framework means building a great relationship with all staff/family, smiling.
5. How are you meeting the needs of others as an LNA?
Compassionate, great attitude, being understanding.
7. Preparation: How do you reduce risk to yourself and your client?
Providing top care, follow all safety guidelines.
8. What does proper attire mean to you?
9. What does proper mobility mean to you?
Bending your knees.
10. What precautions do you take?
Bending your knees, handwashing.
11. What observations do you make when working?
No hazards, environment, client’s safety, and happiness.
12. What does self-control mean to you?
Self-control means thinking before you speak.
13. What does it mean to follow a care plan?
Follow all directions.
14. What is proper communication?
Communicating with company/client.
15. How do you maintain a proper environment?
16. How do you maintain meeting the basic needs of your client?
I maintain by caring for the client in the best way and following the care plan.
17. What does patience mean to you in the framework of caregiving?
18. How do you handle the unexpected?
I pray/go with the flow.
19. What does proper documentation look like?
20. How do you review and improve?
Review the workday, improve what’s lacking.