1. What made you decide to become a Caregiver?
I enjoy taking care of people.
2. What does professionalism mean to you?
3. What does preparation mean to you in regards to your workday?
Being on time and ready.
4. What does framework mean to you in the caregiver arena?
Abide by the company rules and guidelines.
5. How are you meeting the needs of others as a Caregiver/PCA/LNA/Nurse?
Providing and taking care of your needs.
7. Preparation: How do you reduce risk to yourself and your client?
Taking care of myself by eating, sleeping, and exercise.
8. What does proper attire mean to you?
Always dress to impress.
10. What precautions do you take?
Just remembering their bill of rights.
11. What observations do you make when working?
Health and surroundings of the person that you’re taking care of.
13. What does it mean to follow a care plan?
To abide by the needs of the client.
14. What is proper communication?
Talking back and forth letting one another know what’s going on.
15. How do you maintain a proper environment?
Keep it safe and clean.
16. How do you maintain meeting the basic needs of your client?
Respect their dignity.
17. What does patience mean to you in the framework of caregiving?
Don’t rush, speak calmly.
18. How do you handle the unexpected?
Not to panic.
19. What does proper documentation look like?
Document what you have done.
20. How do you review and improve?
Be able to receive feedback and figure out how you can do it better.