1. What made you decide to become a Caregiver?
I have a desire to help people in need.
2. What does professionalism mean to you?
Conducting and carrying oneself in a dedicated manner, always discreet and helpful.
3. What does preparation mean to you in regards to your workday?
Arriving on time and staying until all the info has been conveyed. Using all the tools needed to excel at the task at hand.
4. What does framework mean to you in the caregiver arena?
A timely way of doing what needs to be done.
Purpose: To ensure the client has all needs met on schedule, always with a smile.
5. How are you meeting the needs of others as a Caregiver?
By being a team player with fellow caregivers and clients.
6. Professionalism: How do you take responsibility for yourself?
By being and doing the best you can.
Attitude: Positive and caring
Mood: Always helpful and friendly
Motivation: Highly tasked to fulfill clients needs
Job knowledge: Know the correct way and follow-through
Compassion: Always be compassionate
7. Preparation: How do you reduce risk to yourself and your client?
By knowing your duties and how to follow through on them. Training and good attitude.
8. What does proper attire mean to you?
Clean and well-groomed, uniform if required.
9. What does proper mobility mean to you?
Able to do physical deeds, or regarding transportation is reliable.
10. What precautions do you take?
Maintaining good health, gloves, mask, flu shot.
11. What observations do you make when working?
Mental and physical health of the client. What extra needs the client might not be getting.
12. What does self-control mean to you?
Being prepared and not getting upset at unexpected events. Remain calm.
13. What does it mean to follow a care plan?
It is essential to follow a care plan. It is in place for the client, always expect the unexpected.
14. What is proper communication?
Arriving early and staying late to ensure the other caregivers know what did and did not happen. Also mentioning any oddities.
15. How do you maintain a proper environment?
Clean, tidy, carefree for the client.
16. How do you maintain meeting the basic needs of your client?
Be well prepared and versatile.
17. What does patience mean to you in the framework of caregiving?
Always smile, be kind and courteous.
18. How do you handle the unexpected?
Calmly and courteously.
19. What does proper documentation look like?
On official stationery with proper medical sign-offs.
20. How do you review and improve?
List what was done on your shifts with any practical improvements.