1. What made you decide to become a nurse?
I was the sole caregiver for my grandmother when she was declining with Parkinson’s.
2. What does professionalism mean to you?
Being respectful, responsible, and reliable at all times.
3. What does preparation mean to you in regards to your workday?
Having proper rest, nutrition, and experience/education prior to arrival.
4. What does framework mean to you in the caregiver arena?
Having proper resources/utilities available to provide competent care to a client.
5. How are you meeting the needs of others as a nurse?
By being responsible. Reliable, caring, and exceeding expectations.
6. Professionalism: How do you take responsibility for yourself?
Attitude: Positive, supportive to others
Motivation: Desire to promote others to better themselves and myself
Job knowledge: experience
Compassion: Being nurturing and empathetic whenever possible
7. Preparation: How do you reduce risk to yourself and your client?
Maintain set expectations, utilize knowledge from prior learning.
8. What does proper attire mean to you?
Able to be professional and fully functional for job expectations.
9. What does proper mobility mean to you?
Able to move safely and properly.