1. What made you decide to become a Caregiver?
I very much enjoy working with the elderly.
2. What does professionalism mean to you?
A high level is expected when working with a client and doing a great job.
3. What does preparation mean to you in regards to your workday?
Making sure everything is ready for each client.
5. How are you meeting the needs of others as a Caregiver?
Patience, communication, positivity.
7. Preparation: How do you reduce risk to yourself and your client?
Using proper body mechanics.
9. What does proper mobility mean to you?
The ability to move freely.
10. What precautions do you take?
Accept help, join a support group, seek social support, see your doctor.
12. What does self-control mean to you?
The ability to manage your actions, feelings, and emotions.
13. What does it mean to follow a care plan?
To do what the care plan says.
14. What is proper communication?
Encourage the person, pay attention, listen more and talk less, help the person focus on what he or she is still able to do.
15. How do you maintain a proper environment?
Recycle, avoid pollution, maintain a healthy system.
16. How do you maintain meeting the basic needs of your client?
Understand your client, meet your client’s needs, and know your client.
17. What does patience mean to you in the framework of caregiving?
Listening, respect expressed needs.
18. How do you handle the unexpected?
Positive attitudes, consult others.
20. How do you review and improve?
Appearance, mental abilities.