1. What made you decide to become a Caregiver?
I love to take care of people and give them companionship.
2. What does professionalism mean to you?
Being on time, prepared, and appropriate clothing and behavior.
3. What does preparation mean to you in regards to your workday?
Leaving on time, having everything I need for the day.
4. What does framework mean to you in the caregiver arena?
All have the same goals, to take proper care of all the clients.
5. How are you meeting the needs of others as a Caregiver?
This is my first position in this field.
6. Professionalism: How do you take responsibility for yourself?
Motivation: Always motivated
Compassion: Always have compassion for others
7. Preparation: How do you reduce risk to yourself and your client?
By properly following procedures, bending knees not back.
8. What does proper attire mean to you?
No holes, protective wear if needed, covered where you should be.
9. What does proper mobility mean to you?
Being able to move without assistance.
10. What precautions do you take?
If I notice something wrong I look into it.
11. What observations do you make when working?
Making sure everything is in order and if not make notes.
12. What does self-control mean to you?
Being able to control myself in stressful situations.
13. What does it mean to follow a care plan?
Follow the provided plan, don’t change it.
14. What is proper communication?
15. How do you maintain a proper environment?
Following rules and keeping structure strong.
17. What does patience mean to you in the framework of caregiving?
Not getting frustrated when a client doesn’t want to do a certain time.
18. How do you handle the unexpected?
Very well, I repeat the situation in my head before I react.
19. What does proper documentation look like?
Organized, bullet points.
20. How do you review and improve?
Thinking about how I performed, think about how I could improve the quality of my work and then applying it with actions.