1. What made you decide to become a Caregiver?
Because I like helping people.
2. What does professionalism mean to you?
To be polite, kind, and accountable.
5. How are you meeting the needs of others as a Caregiver?
Taking care of them with personal care needs.
6. Professionalism: How do you take responsibility for yourself?
Told yourself accountable.
Attitude: How you act
Mood: What kind of mood you’re in
Motivation: How to work through your day
Job knowledge: What you are doing for work
Compassion: How caring you are
7. Preparation: How do you reduce risk to yourself and your client?
To be ready for anything throughout the day.
11. What observations do you make when working?
The skin, attitude/mood, means of mobilization, the client as a whole.
12. What does self-control mean to you?
To control your emotions.
13. What does it mean to follow a care plan?
Follow the instructions made by the assessment.
14. What is proper communication?
To communicate with other coworkers.
15. How do you maintain a proper environment?
Clean up after yourself.
16. How do you maintain meeting the basic needs of your client?
Care for them any way that’s needed.
17. What does patience mean to you in the framework of caregiving?
18. How do you handle the unexpected?
Look at the big picture and do one thing at a time.
19. What does proper documentation look like?
Documented everything that happened.
20. How do you review and improve?
Through constructive criticism.