Respite Care in Vermont
A Top Respite Care Provider in Vermont
What Is Respite Care?
Respite care is a set of services that gives family caregivers a much-needed break. Sometimes, you just can’t be there for your loved one, and you need someone else to look after them. Our team is happy to step in when you need some time to yourself. Choose from among these types of respite services:
- Part-Time Care: Many of our clients choose periodic part-time care for their loved one. Under this care plan, one of our caregivers will visit your loved one for a few hours each week to provide light housekeeping, meals, and companionship.
- In-Home Care: We want to meet our clients where they’re at. To meet this goal, we happily provide services in the comfort of your own home.
- Support Care: Caregivers need emotional support too. We aim to support family members who are struggling to care for their loved ones 24/7. Our team hopes to make your life a little easier.
Respite Care Services We Offer
The team at TLC HomeCare strives to provide all the respite care services you need in one place. We know that comprehensive services are key to any good senior care organization, so our caregivers are trained in a variety of tasks. Whether your loved one needs some help bathing or just wants some companionship, look to our team. When you choose us for respite care, you’ll have access to the following services:
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation and errands
- Symptom management
- Medication management
- Bathing and grooming
Benefits of Respite Care
Respite care comes with an array of benefits for both the client and their families. No matter their circumstances, family caregivers can take comfort with a little help from our trained caregiving professionals. Some of the benefits of respite care include:
- Time to Reenergize: You might be focused on your loved one’s needs right now, but that doesn’t mean you should neglect your own. Requesting respite care once in a while gives you the chance to rest and renew.
- Professional Help: Our nurses have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to caregiving and managing chronic symptoms. We’re happy to educate you on the best ways to care for your family member.
- Social Opportunities: Respite care offers clients another opportunity for social connection. Our caregivers are always happy to provide companionship to your loved ones.
- Specialized Care: Many of our team members are trained to care for people with unique conditions. We can ensure that your loved one is taken care of, even if they’re living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Peace of Mind: Vermont residents have come to trust us for unparalleled senior care. We aim to provide peace of mind whenever we care for your loved one.
Contact Our Respite Care Experts
Don’t put off respite care—you deserve a break! After so many long days and nights caring for your loved one, we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Our team would be happy to take some of the responsibility off your plate for a few days. Simply give us a call and explain your situation, and we’ll get started formulating a care plan. Get in touch with us today to get started.
Call us today at 888-414-0703.